IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
We are looking for a right candidate to join our team as IT Project Coordinator with 1 – 3 years (One to Three) of experience. The requirements and our expectations are given below.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Coordinate project management activities and resources with internal team and with clients.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams by scheduling the project into doable actions and setting timeframes.
- Acting as a main point of contact between management team, developers teams and clients.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the single point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Using our internal tools, need to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures and report to the Manager frequently.
- Necessary to be proactive and analyze risks and opportunities in the assigned project and escalate to the management immediately.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement) and maintain the documents.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- To ensure all necessary standards are met with timely project delivery.
- Ready to communicate with any stakeholder over a call, internal chat or email.
- Assisting the clients with the right solution and offering the necessary services as and when required.
EXPECTATIONS FROM THE CANDIDATE
- Any degree.
- Experience working as a IT Project Coordinator and report to the Manager for at least one year.
- Experience working as part of an IT team.
- Experience in planning and schedule management.
- Have knowledge about Web, E-Commerce and Mobile App development and its processes.
- Proficiency in appropriate and relevant software for the position and ability to get used to the internal tools quickly.
- Be a fast learner with being Honest, Positive Attitude and Sincere.